Offices in Kansas City, Osage Beach and Jefferson City
As a full-service firm, Trapp Law Firm can help you or your family with a wide range of legal needs. From mediation and negotiation to aggressive trial law, the firm's attorneys have the skill to find resolutions that work for you. For a free consultation with experienced Kansas City divorce and family law lawyers, please call (855) TRAPPLAW or contact us online.
Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Bankruptcy, Immigration, Employment Law, Administrative Law and Family Law
- Personal injury — From vehicle accidents to slip-and-falls and workplace accidents, an injury can change your life. Seek compensation with a lawyer's help.
- Auto accidents — Injured in a car accident? You may be entitled to compensation for property damage, medical bills and lost wages.
- Truck accidents — These serious accidents often cause catastrophic or fatal injuries. You will need help fighting the trucking company's insurance carrier.
- Boat accidents — Injuries on the water are especially dangerous. The firm handles boat, Jet Ski and swimming injuries.
Motorcycle accidents — Motorcycle accidents are particularly problematic and generally involve severe injury and possibly lifelong disability. You need an aggressive representative to help you in this type of case.
- Criminal defense — If you have been charged with a crime, your freedom is at risk. Get an attorney to protect your constitutional rights.
- DWI and BWI — A drunk driving or boating conviction can send you to jail. Experienced defense representation is a must.
- Drug charges — The firm handles charges such as possession, distribution and operating a meth lab.
- Traffic offenses, DWR and DWS cases — Protect your driver's license and keep your auto insurance rates low by contesting traffic violation tickets.
- Workers' compensation — Injured workers often need help getting workers' comp benefits. Contact a lawyer today.
- Bankruptcy FAQ — Chapter 7, Chapter 13, foreclosure, vehicle repossession and creditor lawsuits.
- Immigration and deportation — Charged with a crime? Your immigration status could be threatened.
- Employment law — You have a right to work free from discrimination based on age, race, sex, gender, religion, ethnicity and participation in employee rights' programs.
- Administrative law and licensing issues — Representation at hearings before government agencies and other administrative bodies. Additionally, the firm practices in the area of professional licensure and discipline.
- Family law — From divorce and child custody to paternity actions, the firm helps families make decisions about the future. The firm encourages its attorneys to be qualified as GAL (guardian ad litem) representatives as well.
- Divorce — Mediation and litigation services for people seeking divorce in Missouri.
- Paternity — Representing men and women in actions to prove or disprove a child's paternity.