Pamela R. Putnam
855-872-7752 (Toll Free)
Pamela R. Putnam is a 2006 graduate of Washburn University School of Law and is licensed to practice in the state of Kansas and Missouri as well as the United States District Court of Kansas; Kansas Bankruptcy Court; and United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri; Wester Missouri Bankruptcy Court. Ms. Putnam graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Education from Emporia State University in 2003.
Ms. Putnam practices bankruptcy, estate planning, probate, business formation, transactions and contracts as well as family law, criminal, traffic and personal injury.
Ms. Putnam's community Involvement includes, Big Brothers Big Sisters, KC Hub Board of Directors, Hands on KC Volunteer and is a member of the Old Mission United Methodist Church.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Business Formation including Business Transaction and Contracts
- Family Law
- Criminal and Traffic
- Kansas, 2007
- Missouri, 2008
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2008
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas, 2007
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas
- J.D. - 2006
- Emporia State University, Emporia, Kansas
- Major: Education
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Solo/Small Firm Committee; KCMBA
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association Young Lawyers Association of Kansas City
Past Employment Positions
- Putnam & Hartmann, Partner, 2008 - 2011
- Shook, Hardy & Bacon, Legal Analyst